Friday, April 3, 2009

Announcement

Hello everybody,

I wanted to pass along some news about my future columns. I have been named a columnist for Arabisto.com and will begin posting next week original columns for that website. For those who have been following my writing, you know that my current work is first published in the Saudi Gazette and later posted on my blog and at Arabisto.com. As an Arabisto columnist I will now write original columns that are unrelated to my Saudi Gazette writing. My Gazette columns will still appear on my blog and at Arabisto, but you also will be able to read new and different work published exclusively by Arabisto. For those unfamiliar with the website, please visit it at www.arabisto.com. I look forward to your comments and feedback as always.Best,Sabria

2 comments:

Nefertiti said...

mabrouk ya sabria! as always, i look forward to reading your well written piece.

Mkinanc said...

Good news!
will you chane writing period or still weekly?